Main benefits of Portugal Golden Visa residence permit for Investors.
By various intentions, people from many parts of the world choose Portugal to be their second residence. Among them we can mention:
- Expand business and explore the market;
- Invest in the central and rural real estate sector, strengthened by the growing tourist appeal;
- Enjoy the same rights as a European;
- Living in Portugal. What is considered “one of the safest countries in the world”, according to the RASI – Annual Report on Internal Security;
- Take advantage of the good weather, especially the summer on the lush beaches located from end to end of the country. Which are mostly easy to access;
- Living literally in a seaside garden, because Portugal, besides being bathed in its entire tying range by the Atlantic Ocean. It’s full of beautiful landscapes formed by mountains and small villages involved in many histories;
- Life project for retirement.
With so many reasons to want to stay in Portugal.
This place so rich and charming.
The benefits become even more special, mainly because they extend to the whole family.
Since October 2012, citizens of other countries can obtain a temporary residence permit with the exemption of a residence visa to enter the national territory. Provided that they prove investment activity. ARI beneficiaries are awarded the following possibilities:
- Enter Portugal with waiver of residence visa;
- Reside and work in the country, provided that they meet the minimum periods, which in the first year are 7 days and in the second 14 days;
- Benefit from family reunification, i.e., extend all benefits to other members of your family;
- Move around the Schengen Area without the visa requirement;
- By complying with the terms of The Foreigners Law No. 23/2007, of July 4, it is possible to apply for permanent residence, which extends to family members.
- Covered by nationality law no. 37/81, of October 3. It is still possible to request the acquisition of Portuguese nationality, by naturalization.
All nationals of other countries who are not part of the European Union may have the ARI – Residence Permit for Investment Activity (Golden Visa)
To have the request met is important, in addition to meeting a temporal requirement, it is essential to meet one of the quantitative requirements provided for in the legislation.
The investor must prove the interest in developing wealth in the country. Is important to be able to do so in the form of a simple transfer of financial capital, creation of jobs; acquisition of immovable property; support for national artistic and cultural production; participation in investment funds and others.
Portugal offers many business segments in which the investor has a great possibility of success. Even with the pandemic caused by Covid-19 many new business segments have been developed and reinvented to meet the new norms of social interaction.
Directly from the SEF website itself – Foreigners and Borders Service, which regulates and grants the title ARI – Golden Visa, we briefly list the quantitative requirements for your request:
- the transfer of capital in an amount of EUR 1 million or more;
- The creation of at least 10 jobs;
- the acquisition of immovable property of 500,000€ or more;
- The acquisition of real estate with a value equal to or greater than 350,000 euros, and this range has two specific modalities to which they must be met (to obtain more information contact us);
- Transfer of capital between 250 and 350 thousand euros (talk to the CEO).
We at Lovely Panoramic, represented by our CEO Reza Rahim, who has the support of a specialized team of employees and partners.
Provide all the necessary support for investors to know every detail of the ARI – Golden Visa application process. As well as direct and personal assistance in several other important details for the process of establishing their family and business life project in Portugal.
Count on us, this is a friendship that has a beginning, middle, and has no end!